CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Rules are, you must list 5 addictions and pass it to 5 people!
Addiction -- an abnormally strong craving

1. My family...I need to know that they are happy and safe.

2. Colin...he is family but he is extra special...I was born to be a Granny! I get really depressed if I haven't seen him in a while...I really do just ask my husband!

3. Books...I always have at least on with me at all times.

4. Word games....If I am not reading I am working on a crossword, word find, or word twister puzzle.

5. Jesus...I had kind of "drifted away" for a while. I have really felt the need to get back into fellowship. I have been craving to be in and active in church again. We know what church God is leading us to join however we just haven't done it yet. As I said in addiction #3 I always have a book with me....well today I left mine at home. I had a puzzle book with me however as I sat in my car eating lunch I just really wanted to read the bible. I have several at home and I have one in my desk drawer at work but not one in the car. I am going to fix that in the morning so I will have one handy at all times.

5 comments:

Mary said...

what are some of your favorite books you've read recently? I'm always needing suggestions for a next read!

Sarah said...

i'm glad you are addicted to Colin. i'm glad he is coming to spend the long weekend with you. he loves his granny and pops. i'm going to have to "de-spoil" him after that many days with granny and pops AND mommom and pepaw! haha.

Sarah said...

Well I am so glad that you are my mother-in-law and that you are Colin's granny. I am terrible at Mario Kart too. Jeff and Jenni and Tim probably think I actually hate because I get really mad when I lose. But I still do like it. I am just a sore loser.

Mary said...

So, it has A MONTH..1 month..since you've updated here!!! C'mon, how am I supposed to know what's going on in your life! (besides learning how to make time and get over hating talking on the phone in order to call people..lol) Just kidding, but I'm interested in how you're doing!!

Mary said...

what did you think of Commerce and the church? there doesn't seem to be anything there..lol. But Greenville or whatever that city is, is not that far away. so far, the church seems pretty healthy, they at least have ethnic diversity; (thanks to A&M I think) but they seem somewhat formal...I don't know what i think about that. What do you remember??