CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 20, 2008

I think I have it figured out...

The past few weeks have just been bad...nothing seems to go right. I have never in my life fallen into uncontrollable sobbing like I did this weekend. I couldn't stop....some tears were for serious reasons others were just plain old pity party tears...how crazy is that.

I think I know what is going on and I think I know who's fault it is. You see...there is a certain order to everything. I did not realize I was such a slave to schedule....You see I am out of bed by 4:30am...take a shower, put on my makeup, and dry my hair. This should be completed no later than 5:10am. Feed the dog & cat, pour a cup of coffee, get the paper, and read the paper....Under no circumstances should anyone speak to me until after this time....actually I would prefer that no one even enters the room until the paper has been read. Then I get my lunch together..finish my hair, get dressed and go. I should at least be in my car before the "Sleazy Peak at Hollywood" comes on on KVIL (apprx 6:10). At work certain things are done in a specific order also. On Saturday...I should be at the grocery store between 8:30am & 9:00am..anything later just messes up the whole day.

I assume everyone has a "plan" a "schedule"...I felt like I had messed up some "schedules" this weekend. I felt so bad...sorry everyone...please forgive me.

But I think I know what the problem is...you see the newspaper guy has not been following my schedule the past 2-3 weeks. There are days when the paper does not arrive until after 5:30am....what's up with that....that's just wrong!!!!!!! I am sure that any problems he has couldn't possible be more important than my schedule......The nerve of that man.....So you see it's not my fault that I am an emotional wreck....it's the newspaper delivery guy.

Well..it's good to have finally have figured this out....now I have to go call the Star Telegram and complain....

0 comments: