CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 17, 2008

HERMIT TIME

Did anything good happen this week to anyone?????? I am so glad it is over....will next week be any better though???

Waiting, waiting, waiting for the doctors to get their act together so Mom can have surgery.
The sad news about Shanee. How can such a beautiful young woman be taked from us so suddenly?
The ever present..increasingly stressful job situation.....there's more but I think you get my drift.
Now my weekend plans have fallen through also.

I am going to be a hermit this weekend...I am not a pleasant person to be around lately. Maybe later this weekend I will let you know about my blow up with my coworker....the big "E"...you know the one. He just got on my last nerve today......Maybe he will get me fired too....the big baby!

0 comments: